Monday, January 6, 2025

Introduction to Earthquake study

This blog has a purpose to share with my individual understanding for Earthquake nature.It still includes many estimation,and incomplete one.But, I believe it may be useful for the future Earthquake study progress.

My study started after Great East Japan Earthquake in 2011 when I was a ordinary office worker having no relation with Earthquake study.I had been a interest in the nature of the linearity between the epicenters of some major Earthquakes.It seems to be natural that they came into a line as one kind of cracking phenomenon.So,I believed there should be some rules of their occurrences.

My first study job was just input all felt earthquake data day by day in my private time after returning home.It was very simple,but very hard work because of manual input of too many data. On 3/11/2011,more than 500 times earthquake was occurred in a day.The counts in 2011 was more than 10 thousands.

Now, based on down load data set from Japan Meteorological Agency site, my private study is on going.Though data comes form them, the analysis has being performed by myself unless any additional note.I can't give any guarantee for the accuracy for my estimation and my prediction.Because I don't know if it's true or not also.I hope your own judgment for my opinion by yourself after reading it.

On 1/6/2025,  Keigetu Sansui (pen name)   

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

日本列島における段数の特異震源(全13箇所)の広域連動相関構造

 第1章 全13の特異震源 一覧サマリー 気象庁全有感地震データ(1919年〜2026年)を「東経・北緯0.1度/深さ1km」で格子化した際、 「M7.0以上」かつ「段数2段目/3段目以上」 に達する極大破断グリッドは、気象庁有感地震データベースで以下の 13箇所のみ 存在する。...